Based on my actual life, my to-do list should look like this, Reader:
- Pet cats.
- Shower. Complete with washed hair and everything. That’s a big deal, especially as my house was 62-damn-degrees this morning. I’ve got a very complicated thermostat and am not quite sure how to reset since the time change.
- Bake cupcakes.
- Eat cupcake(s) – no judging on the quantity, Reader, it’s Birthday Weekend, ergo, as many cupcakes as I choose to cram in my cakehole is the appropriate number of cupcakes.
- Make executive decision that it’s too treacherous to attempt to drive to work. In a teensy convertible. Thanks, Mother Nature. Really. I think this is my birthday weekend gift.
- Take picture of cupcake.
- Post picture of cupcake to Facebook. Because, Reader, my friendies need to see it, not just hear about it. As do you. Lucky you. Ahem.
- See what everyone else is up to on Facebook.
- Post pictures of Kittens Being Cute to Facebook.
- Acknowledge I should be doing something productive.
- Think I should blog about this. Do it. Half way through realize this is a poor use of my time. Do it anyway.
That’s a way more accurate to-do list if we’re thinking about what actually gets to-done around here.