I’d like to have something interesting to say, but I am tired, have a long Monday ahead of me, and am really attracted to my bed right now.
I will tell you this:
- I have a short work week. I’m super excited about that.
- I ate deep fried bacon with maple syrup dipping sauce today. It was crazy good. And I deserve a heart attack. I don’t want one, but if I had one I wouldn’t think it just came out of nowhere. A heart attack could dick-punch me, say “You know why!!,” and I’d completely understand.
- I sleep way more than I should to be productive. Probably because see above point.
- I’ve been sleeping with my travel sleep mask on, and have been feeling much more well rested this past week. I never thought I could adjust, but I was wrong. I’m sort of addicted to it.
- We saw a lot of movies this past week. American Sniper, The Theory of Everything and Unbroken. They were all really good. I was most surprised by what bad luck the main character in Unbroken had…just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse, they would.
- I’m constantly having to dab at some cat’s ass around here. I thought cats were self-cleaning animals, but not so.
- I ran out of things to say. You’re welcome, because it was starting to go downhill.
Have a good upcoming week, Reader.